hear it for
new york
tagboard

pop-up cbox here. Or you can try doing something like the cbox below. width: 325px.
name says hi

Your profile here. bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae.
affiliates

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 @ 3:31 AM


Yeazzzzz. I got hooked on 20 Dollar Nosebleed today. :)
Man, I wish I had Folie A Deux. {I`ll have it, soon enough.}


Anyways, today was boring. All testing days are. Mathematics wasn't so complicated rather than I'd expected. Although, it was somewhat hard. Still, I hated it. It took me a lot of time, and strategy. {If you know what I mean. Thenkoo Hera. ;;)} Lol. Hekasi wasn't hard at all. One part was. Okay, it was a bit hard. Hahaha.

I worked on my Multiply layout today. It was .. sorta hard. But, it pays off. I`m still not contented with what it looks like. I`m abt to make another one anyway. Probably, Christmas Break. {Sharing. :P}

Okaiiiz, gtg.
{Last test na bukas, yeaaaassss.}
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 May 2009
recent entries

This day is crud.Nakakabagot ka, sobra. You're ove... It's my mom's birthday. She's 38 now. {Happy birth... Damn.I haven`t updated for quite a long time right... Wala naman akong sasabihin.Naiinip lang talaga ako... Ang saya. \:D/Sabado; November 15, 2008.After ng p... Random day. :)Hindi ko na nga alam pano ko ik-kwen... Ang gulo gulo. =))) Hahaha.Nakakatawa nga naman nu... Ang gulo ng Thursday at Priday. =DDSobra lang nama... Nakakaasar.Kasi naman, eh.[ENGLISH MODE {DAW}.] Di... Panic At The Disco.Fall Out Boy.The Academy Is...K...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS