hear it for
new york
tagboard

pop-up cbox here. Or you can try doing something like the cbox below. width: 325px.
name says hi

Your profile here. bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae.
affiliates

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 @ 3:55 AM
Damn.

I haven`t updated for quite a long time right now. :)
Ha-ha-ha. And I`m not in the mood for it now.

I`ve got to study since my third quarter periodical exam will start on Friday, 12th December. And my mother's turning 38 tomorrow. Crapppp. I`ve got no time for anything right now, but to study and text. Ha-ha. Not realleh. I`m just too eager to get high grades. Or at least pass my Music periodical test this time. {I`ve been getting 8 out of 20 since the First Periodic Exams.}

Special Mentions;
Dane: Love the story. Follow the guidelines, tho.
Kaye: Salamat sa pag-tag. :))) I`m gonna do it tomorrow. Or later. Or now. Sige na nga, ngaun na.
__________

Here are the rules:

1 - Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2 - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3 - At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4 - Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

Here are my 8 things about me:

1. I keep doodling Faithzor in my notebook.
2. Dane let me use his Mibba. [Thanks, dude!]
3. I'm expecting a reply right now.
4. And I'm guessing he doesn't have load.
5. I usually play DOTA. Ha-ha.
6. Our real time to go home is 3:20 PM. I go home at 5PM.
7. Music by The Killers keep me company, currently.
8. My ID's a wreck, I bite the sides.

IF YOU VIEWED THIS, YOU`RE TAGGED.
Though, it's up to you if you want to answer it.
monthly archive

October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 May 2009
recent entries

Wala naman akong sasabihin.Naiinip lang talaga ako... Ang saya. \:D/Sabado; November 15, 2008.After ng p... Random day. :)Hindi ko na nga alam pano ko ik-kwen... Ang gulo gulo. =))) Hahaha.Nakakatawa nga naman nu... Ang gulo ng Thursday at Priday. =DDSobra lang nama... Nakakaasar.Kasi naman, eh.[ENGLISH MODE {DAW}.] Di... Panic At The Disco.Fall Out Boy.The Academy Is...K... LINGGO LINGGO LINGGO.Ang nasa kokote ko agad, "May... Waaaa. Matagal-tagal na rin akong `di nakaka-updat... Ang gulo, ang gulo, ang gulo-gulo. : \:D/ =))Onga ...
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS